Protect your equipment
- Physical damage insurance
- Liability insurance
- Customized to your needs, whether you have 1 machine or 100
Premiums can be financed on your CNH Capital retail contracts and lease agreements.
Easy to start
Forms are simple, and coverage can start right away.
Your premiums will not change for the term of your retail contract or lease agreement.
Select the best deductible amount for your needs. We can cover multiple pieces of equipment on the same certificate with one deductible for each occurrence.
Prompt claim service
TEC Damage Appraisers understands the equipment business and offers quick service for claims. To contact them, call 800-567-9411.
Replacement cost basis
Lost or stolen equipment is valued at the full cost to repair or replace it with equipment of similar type and quality at the time of the loss or damage. Naturally, reimbursement cannot exceed the original purchase price or your actual repair or replacement costs.
Physical Damage Insurance
When the unexpected occurs, you need to know that your equipment is protected. Miller-Bradford & Risberg offers Physical Damage Insurance (PDI), underwritten by Fireman's Fund Insurance Company, which provides comprehensive coverage to repair or replace your new or used equipment that is lost or damaged due to:
- Ingestion of foreign objects
- Vermin infestation
The policy also covers:
- Tires and tubes for the same perils as the rest of the equipment.
- Up to $10,000 per year for clean-up or removal of pollutants caused by a covered peril.
- Damage to equipment caused by a covered peril that follows a mechanical breakdown.
Contact: William Arnold
Liability insurance provides protection in the event that the insured is sued for negligence and becomes legally obligated to pay damages resulting from the use of leased or financed equipment, causing bodily injury or property damage to others.
The Liability Master Policy Coverage, underwritten by Essex Insurance Company and administered by Equipment Lessors Protection Association Inc., includes:
- Zero deductible for Retail Liability ($1,000 for Renters Liability).
- $1,000,000 limit per occurrence for bodily injury and property damage resulting from the use of leased or financed equipment.
- $10,000,000 aggregate limit.
- Supplementary coverage is also available.
- Satisfies your leases' liability requirement.
Contact: William Arnold