Increase your peace of mind by protecting your equipment
- Protect yourself against the expense of unexpected repairs
- Boost resale value—most plans can be transferred to the new owner
Why Add an Extended Warranty?
An extended warranty provides a longer period of coverage on your machine beyond the standard factory protection. It includes the same genuine OEM parts and service performed by factory trained technicians that your original warranty covers.
What Equipment is Eligible?
- Add an extended warranty to your financing when you purchase any eligible equipment
- Purchase an extended warranty any time during the original warranty period
- Add an extended warranty up to four months after the base warranty expires*.
Used equipment that is less than seven years old and has less than 7,000 hours at the time of registration can usually be covered. An oil test for equipment with over 1,000 hours determines final eligibility. Most brands are eligible for extended coverage.
*A surcharge may be added to the new equipment rate once the warranty period expires, and failures that occur within the first 30 days after registration may not be eligible for reimbursements.